Located in central Holt, “The Lawns” is not just an ordinary self catering holiday cottage or a barn conversion – it is a large (Grade II listed) Victorian house built Georgian style with taste and opulence.
The house and grounds are large allowing children and pets lots of space to run around and explore. A range of unique shops are just a short walk away, as well as exceptional places to eat such as Butlers and Byfords cafes; Balthazaars wine bar and a number of pubs.
- One of the best possible locations in North Norfolk – central Holt – highly sought after.
- A huge, gorgeous house (over 2,000 sq ft), lovingly and tastefully restored, with no expense spared.
- A new powerful central heating system keeping you warm in the colder months.
- Zoffany and Willam Morris wallpapers, Farrow and Ball paints,antique furniture, brass, marble and granite
- Approximately 2 acres of garden with a huge formal lawn and play area equipped with table tennis and a large trampoline.
- The latest XBOX 360 with Kinect sensor and a selection of games. Wireless broadband, modern plasma 42″ TV with Freesat. A selection of videos, books and board games.
- Large modern kitchen complete with John Lewis appliances and a full selection of cooking utensils. If anything is missing for your cooking needs – tell us and we will provide it there and then.
- Competitive prices, as we do bookings directly with no agency fees.
- Comfortable sleeping space for up to ten people.
- Lots more, come and discover us for yourself!